ANSYS India is looking for Senior Application Engineer with strong background and expertise in CFD to drive the adoption and growth of ANSYS business in the Aerospace and defense sector across India. The Sr. Technology Specialist is responsible for leveraging his experience, subject matter expertise (SME) and customer-relationship skills to assist in the growing adoption of ANSYS business in the Aerospace and defense sector with a focus on external and internal flows. This role provides technical pre-sales support throughout the entire sales process.
• Responsible for articulating ANSYS value proposition for Aerospace and Defense customers which may encompass its entire suite of products, differentiate ANSYS, and leave a strong and positive impression with Executive level audiences that ANSYS’ technology can help deliver solutions on their key business initiatives.
• Executing all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity such as customer meetings and product presentations, demonstrations, POCs, evaluations, and implementation of Strategic deals
• Instruct intermediate and/or advanced training classes on the usage of ANSYS Fluids products
• Responsible for executing all external and internal flow field simulations.
• Evangelize ANSYS in National conferences through Publications and Technical presentations
• Master’s degree in an engineering discipline (Aerospace/Mechanical) with a minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in the use of CFD for applications related to Aerospace industries
• Strong fundamentals in Aerodynamics, Viscous flows, High speed flows, Boundary layer and Turbulent flow physics
• Demonstrated use of relevant ANSYS software or knowledge of other commercial CFD software packages like Ansys Fluent, Ansys CFX, CFD++, etc
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to facilitate and conduct webinars and presentations to customers
• Ability to travel up to 40%
• MS or Ph.D. in Aerospace degree is preferred
• Experienced in fixed/rotary/flapping-wing dynamics and aeroelasticity is a plus
• Experience performing design of experiments (DOE’s) and statistical analysis is a plus
• Experience correlating simulation results to wind tunnel test data is a plus
• Understanding of Flight envelop and associated physics is a plus
• Possesses a sense of urgency, strong organizational and follow up skills
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren’t posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren’t about rules and regulations. They can’t just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we’re facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At ANSYS, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at ANSYS are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at ANSYS, it’s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished”. It’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At ANSYS, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, ANSYS has been recognized as one of the world’s most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
ANSYS is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, ANSYS helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ansys.com.