Website Collins Aerospace
Collins Aerospace is looking for a lead engineer with a strong knowledge of Aerospace Technical Publication Standards – ATA 100, iSpec 2200 and S1000D and experience in a range of areas including:
- Experience in Creation/Revision of Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM), Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (AMM) and other documents for Aircraft Components and Systems. Preferably Aircraft Interiors Products.
- Experience in writing Assembly, Disassembly & Repair procedures.
- Experience with Authoring Tools like Adobe Framemaker, Arbortext Editor, Corena & MS Office.
- Experience in Authoring the Technical Publication documents per Simplified Technical English ASD-STE 100.
- Exposure to illustration tools such as Isodraw, Tech Illustrator.
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings and change drivers (Service Bulletin, Service Newsletter, ECN, TR, SIL, ATP etc.)
- Develop Standard Work/Work Instructions to create/revise Technical Publications Documents are in conformance with ATA/S1000D standards.
- Able to work independently and Co-ordinate with Design/BU teams in understanding the requirements and deliver the documents as per the schedule.
- Review the documents created by Authors and also train new team members.
- Experience in creating Provisioning data is an added advantage.
- Support the team and be a valuable team member.
- Possess excellent technical writing skills.
- Possess strong sense of ownership.
B.E in Mechanical Engineering / Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent.
Minimum 7 years of experience in Aerospace Technical Publications domain.