The pulse of an avionics system is the data. Testing and verifying this pulse is critical to successful deployments.
In this webinar, you will learn how to interface to many industry standard specifications, such as ARINC-429, ARINC-664, MIL-STD-1553, and Serial, using one system and one API to obtain vital mission-critical data.
Whether you are exercising a LRU or just monitoring the data on a 1553 bus, the techniques showcased in this webinar detail ways to not only store but visualize, convert and export avionics data using standalone or networked configurations.
You will learn:
- Techniques to interact, test and obtain your avionic system’s data
- Examining, breaking down and removing the complexities to acquiring and using data
- Advanced scheduling techniques for ARINC 429
- How to control any aspect of a 1553 System as well as injecting errors
- How to convert avionics data to another Avionics Protocol, Serial, CAN and more
- Transmit your data with DDS, ZeroMQ, MQTT, UDP, TCP-IP, WebSockets and more.