Website FIBROTEK ADVANCED MATERIALS
Composite tooling and high precision machined assemblies
• Make carbon fiber parts for high-end cars;
• Apply carbon fiber to molds and bag them;
• Maintain impeccable quality on schedule;
• Understand and implement instructions.
The specifications :
• Manual dexterity and thoroughness;
• Reliability and stability;
• Long standing position;
• Patience, autonomy and resourcefulness.
• Experience in crafting (sewing, painting, etc.)
– Innovative projects / latest technologies;
– Leave 4 weeks per year;
– work-life balance;
– Continuous training;
– Quarter-days, Monday to Friday;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Financial assistance for moving;
– Health & Safety & Employee Committee;
– Social activities;
– Controlled environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.