Website Element Materials Technology
- Host daily production meetings within departments
- Walk the floor interact with operators, supervisor and soliciting for issues, check department’s boards and question if targets are not achieved
- Implement immediate short term actions and fixes
- Conduct short audits for routers, 6s, safety with operators
- Make sure metrics are refreshed daily on main boards.
- Monitor OEE
- Review daily aging report (status jobs to customers)
- Follow up 100% of the Operator requests
- Host once per shift stand up meeting on previous day performance.
- Make sure Machine PM and Tank Testing is performed per schedule
- Investigate root cause for nonconformance and identify needed actions
- Check clocking on jobs
- Confirm standards are accurate in internal system
- Check On-Holds are followed up daily
- Job racks are queued up for the day/night
- Completed jobs are taken to shipping
- Ensure queue for larger parts is clearly laid out
- Coordinate with supervisor(s) and Inspectors before you leave for the day to make sure the night shift is set in regards to expectations
- Assure all your deliveries are followed up during the day
- Support QC and QE to clean up the open NCR and promote continuous improvement
- Check with planning/scheduling to support high productivity and efficiency for next days
- Requires at least 3-5 years in an aerospace environment
- Testing experience is preferred but not required
- Management experience is a must
- Four year college degree from an accredited University is a must
This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services. U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3), or U.S. Government export authorization is required. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the employer obtaining the necessary export authorization, including, if required, an export license from the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security, the U.S. Department of State’s Office of Defense Trade Controls, or other applicable government agency.
This job description reflects an assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Other duties and tasks may be assigned to this job at the Company’s discretion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://element-ext-us.icims.com/jobs/1815/job?mode=job&iis=Job+Board&iisn=Aerospace_Testing_International →