This presentation will be an introduction to Meggitt HTP product portfolio, with application slides, basics of product technology and how to find our products on Meggitt website.
- Product overview
- High temperature sensors, cables and accessories
- Units for permanent monitoring and in nuclear environment
- Some key applications
- Navigate our website and datasheets availability
What you will learn:
- About Meggitt High Temperature Products
- Why use high temperature rated units
- Current offering
- Using R&D units or permanent mount ones
- What’s next in our portfolio
Thursday April 15, 2021, starting at 4:00 PM BST
Regional Sales Manager, Meggitt
Massimo is a mechanical engineer graduated at Politecnico di Milano who has been working in vibration and testing environment for more than 20 years.
His work experience started in an accelerometers calibration lab., continued with shaker testing, data logging, data analysis and condition monitoring. He’s has been working for Meggitt since 2010 as Endevco Application Engineer and as Regional Sales Manager, being responsible of the European Distributor’s network for Test and Measurement products (acceleration, shock and pressure products).
He is now responsible for the EMEA market of the new Meggitt High Temperature product line.