- History of programming languages.
- Test system communication options.
- New possibilities provided by going driverless.
- RESTful HTTP as a control and acquisition language.
- Node-Red IoT based control and data acquisition possibilities.
This one hour event features a presentation from Nathan Henderson, senior applications engineer from VTI Instruments (Ametek Programmable Power)The webinar discusses control instrumentation, communication standards and what the IoT can do to help speed up test system development. It will also explore how proprietary programming languages have given way to open-source community driven projects with massive resources and a simpler, clearer approach to test system development, control, and data acquisition.
Watch this webinar to learn: