This presentation covers inspections that are being conducted for additively manufactured parts, from developing new processes through the prove-out phase and then with the transition of these parts into production.
5 key takeaways for listeners:
- R&D Considerations when evaluating the data
- Prove in CAD to actual comparison of the parts
- Understanding of the quality considerations upfront
- Why is CT so heavily used in the RD and Proven out of these parts
- When and how do the transitions to production take place
Wesley F. Wren
Director of Global Sales & Marketing, VJ Technologies
Editor, Aerospace Testing International
Ben has worked as a journalist and editor, covering technology, engineering and industry for the last 20 years. Initially writing about subjects from nuclear submarines to autonomous cars to future design and manufacturing technologies, he was editor of a leading UK-based engineering magazine before becoming editor of Aerospace Testing in 2017.