Developers and test engineers will benefit from Vector’s solutions for aerospace electronic networking. The focus is on tools for E/E architecture, monitoring and analyzing the bus communication and on test tools.
- CANalyzer: Comprehensive network analysis and stimulation
- CANoe: Development, network analysis and test for various bus systems
- VT System: Modular test hardware e.g. for HIL testing
- VN0601: Compact and flexible interface for ARINC 429 bus systems
- Various bus interfaces for CAN, AFDX®, Ethernet …
- GL1020FTE: Logging CAN bus data for flight tests
- CANape: Measuring, calibrating and flashing ECUs
Overview of Advantages:
- In solving networking tasks, Vector applies its over 25 years of experience in working with bus systems and producing development tools for embedded systems.
- Errors are corrected or avoided early in development – conveniently and cost-effectively.
- Changes to the software and communication system are validated with regression tests – quickly and easily.
- Exchange of databases, models and test scripts with other developers or between OEMs and suppliers – conveniently, reliably and without overhead.
- Benefit from a multi-bus tools approach, e.g. in developing, testing or using gateways.
- Development times and costs are reduced.
- Efficiency in the supply chain is increased.
Supported Bus Systems and Protocols:
- CAN, CAN FD
- AFDX® / ARINC 664
- ARINC 429
- ARINC 825