North Star Imaging
North Star Imaging ranks among the most sophisticated global resource for turn-key industrial 2D & 3D Digital Radiography & Computed Tomography (CT) X-ray equipment. Industrial X-ray imaging is often used for R&D, Failure Analysis, Quality Control, Internal Measurements, High-Speed 3D Scanning, 3D Metrology & more. X-ray scanning allows users to view & inspect the external & internal structures of a part without opening or destroying it.
NSI’s efX® CT integrates the most powerful CT reconstruction & visualization software available, including modules for calibration, measurement, real-time density segmentation & surface extraction (point cloud & CAD capabilities). This technology is used in Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Electronics, Medical Device & other industries.
NSI also offers additional services which includes as-needed X-ray Inspection Scanning Services at their global sites in Minnesota, California, Massachusetts, UK and China. . The new California site, now also offers High Energy scanning.
Other services include 24/7 NDT Technical Service and Basic & Advanced NDT classroom and online trainings all year round. NSI is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Contact email@example.com to learn more about the company’s industrial 2D and 3D Computed Tomography X-ray equipment, X-ray inspection services and Technical Service & NDT Training classes. Visit our website at www.4nsi.com.
Building world class industrial digital X-ray & Computed Tomography Systems
NSI offers these standard industrial 2D and 3D X-ray and CT systems. New innovations include robotiX® for automatic part loading & part unloading and manipulation for part scanning (see Dual robotix).
Released in 2021 – Dual robotiX™ for X-ray Manipulation & Part Scanning
Robotic capabilities available on larger systems such as the X7000™ series. Autonomous operation increases productivity. Benefits include:
- Increased freedom of motion.
- Allows for the capture of images on complex parts which previously required film exposure.
- Ability to maneuver the tube or detector within cavities to support single wall exposures.
- Increased throughput by providing the ability to acquire images of complex parts with less door cycles and manual repositioning.
- Less need for complex fixture design.
- Seamless integration with efX-DR software.
NSI’s Imaging Capabilities for the Aerospace Industry – unbelievable imagery for quality inspection
The Aerospace industry integrates some of the most quality critical products than any other market. Whether it’s a small electronic sensor or an entire composite helicopter rotor blade, NSI has X-ray and Computed Tomography Systems designed for efficiency and repeatability to ensure your equipment functions safely and correctly each and every time.
Computed Tomography, unlike conventional X-ray, takes cross section images and provides a three-dimensional image of the inside and outside of a part or component.
Other Value Added services
- Inspection Services Group (ISG) offering need-based consulting for anyone needing X-ray and/or computed tomography scanning of single or multiple parts of all sizes. Today, also offering High Energy scanning of dense parts.
- Technical Service & Support team that is on call 24/7 to address immediate global customer service needs.
- Basic & Advanced Digital Radiography (DR) and Computed Tomography (CT) and other Classes offered all year-round – in person and virtual classes.
NDT (Non-Destructive Training) Classes are conducted in Rogers, Minnesota and, also in Aliso Viejo, California in the USA. Customer on-site training courses are also available upon request.
Contact NSI to schedule your demonstration
The corporate office is in the city of Rogers, just outside Minneapolis, Minnesota. This facility manufactures all X-ray systems & software and employs various technical experts including application specialists, mechanical engineers, software engineers, programmers, level 3 instructors among others.
NSI is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
North Star Imaging – Corporate Office
19875 S. Diamond Lake Road
Rogers, MN 55374
Tel: +1- 763-463-5650
Visit www.4nsi.com to learn more about NSI’s products and services or schedule a demo meeting with our sales teams:
X-ray Equipment Sales
Phone: +1 763-312-8836
West Coast – High Energy Scanning:
Phone: +1 949-346-1299
Phone: +44 7557 034195
Phone: +86 185 1633 2765