The two market leaders, HBM and Brüel & Kjær, have joined forces as HBK – Hottinger Brüel & Kjær – to form the world’s foremost provider of integrated test, measurement, control, and simulation solutions.
HBK – Hottinger Brüel & Kjær – provides a complete portfolio of solutions across the test and measurement product life cycle, that unite the physical world of sensors, testing and measurement with the digital world of simulation, modelling software and analysis. By creating a scalable and open data acquisition hardware, software and simulation ecosystem, product developers can cut time-to-market, drive innovation and take the lead in a highly competitive global marketplace.
For more information, please visit www.hbkworld.com
Complete systems from one partner
Covering the entire measurement chain for comprehensive noise and vibration testing.
- Acquisition hardware
- Vibration shaker systems
- Analysis software
- Final documentation and reporting
New materials and designs bring new engineering challenges, making high quality testing assume greater significance – to verify design, troubleshoot problems and approve the product quickly – without compromising safety and comfort.
Exterior noise – Benchmarking, troubleshooting and type approval
- Air vehicle noise certification
- Air vehicle flyover noise measurement
- Exterior noise identification
- Ramp noise
- Wind tunnel testing
Interior noise – Optimising comfort and noise reduction
- Occupational health and safety standards testing
- Cabin/cockpit noise assessment
- Human acoustic and vibration monitoring
- Source path contribution analysis
Structural integrity – Linking structural dynamics to Finite Element Analysis
- Ground vibration tests
- Operational testing
- Virtual model validation and updating
- Troubleshooting vibration
Safety and durability – Integrated test solutions
- Acoustic fatigue testing
- Flight testing and monitoring
- Vibration testing for lifetime durability and fatigue limit
- Field data replication, shock and crash testing
- Satellite qualification, shock response testing, modal analysis
As requirements for noise, efficiency, weight and safety are becoming more stringent, remaining within the development budget requires fast and accurate tools that cover the entire design and certification process.
- Preventative maintenance and manufacturer-specified checks
- Permanently installed sensors monitor equipment, engine and gearbox conditions
- Balancing, trim balancing, vibration diagnostics
Durability testing of components
- Ensuring quality of new material applications with modal testing
- Lifecycle vibration testing of components or whole assemblies
- Fatigue testing for weakness identification