As a Honeywell test pilot, you will operate a very diverse fleet of highly technical flight test aircraft including: (TurboJets): B757, G550, F900EX, ERJ170, (Turboprops): BE200, PC-12, (Pistons): BE36, BE55, PA46, (Rotorcraft): AW139.
- Perform Pilot-in-Command (PIC), duties in one or more assigned aircraft and conduct flight test, customer demonstration, and certification flights
- Maintain currency, proficiency, and technical expertise in multiple aircraft types
- Participate in the planning, coordination, and scheduling of tests to be performed on assigned test aircraft, and coordinate with flight test engineers and aircraft maintenance personnel, ensuring the aircraft is properly configured, to meet all test objectives
- Maintain the highest level of safety while developing, leading, and conducting flight test.
- Design and supervise avionics and/or propulsion systems flight test, supervise technical staff, and ensure compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations
- Evaluate combined aircraft and product technologies, through analysis, inspection, performance measures, and flight characteristics
- Create, review, and implement strategies and plans, to achieve departmental goals and ensure world-class flight testing and customer support
- Bachelor’s Degree
- FAA Class I Medical Certificate
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (fixed-wing and/or rotorcraft)
- 2,500 hours (total time), 1,000 hours (turbine aircraft time), 500 hours PIC (turbine time)
- Multi-Engine Land (AMEL) with appropriate Type Rating(s)
What we value
- A degree in engineering or a technically related field; or an equivalent combination of education and flight test experience, sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- Comprehensive knowledge of flight test techniques and test procedures in a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods, for the planning, evaluation, and assessment of operational tests for complex test objectives
- Comprehensive knowledge and demonstrated skill, to operate and maintain qualification in each assigned aircraft
- JOB ID: HRD156340
- Category: Flight Operations
- Location: 111 S 34th St.,Phoenix,Arizona,85034,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
To apply for this job please visit careers.honeywell.com.