Website Flying Whales
Flying Whales is looking for a structural test engineer to join the Flying Whales Design Team in Suresnes, you will work on following and elaboration of the structural tests for the LCA60T.
- Responsible for writing test specification.
- Participation on the definition of test protocol.
- Identify facilities and partners for the structural test campaign.
- Monitor, write/review tests reports.
- Oversee the partners to ensure the respect of methodology and the planning for the test.
- Following the development and the qualification test.
- Oversee the partners which are in charge of the manufacturing test parts (Jig, tested part, etc.)
- Support the Stress and design team to demonstrate FEA correctly predict global Main Structure behavior is a plus.
YOUR EDUCATION & EXPERIENCES:
- Education: BAC+5 engineering degree (or equivalent) in aeronautical or mechanical field.
- A strong work Experience in an aeronautical development context.
o Following structural test.
o Selection of partners for structural tests.
o An experience in the development aircraft internally at an airplane manufacturer is a plus.
- Knowledge of:
o Test means needed for development and qualification tests.
o Certification rules for development and qualification tests.
o Methodology for structural tests.
o Design and stress about airplane are a plus.
- Curious, autonomous, motivated and energic.
- Able to manage a project in a development context on a disruptive product. Solution oriented.
- Knowledge of a Project management software, Design and stress software (Catia and ABAQUS) is a plus.
- Very good English and French are required.
- Other skills: MS Office
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Contribution to your success from day 1 with our WHALECOME ONBOARDING and your Buddy.
- Conviviality (common activities, internal parties, breakfasts, etc.)
- Possibility of remote working up to 2 days a week.
- Gym at the workplace.
- A meeting with Leonardo, Design Leader.
- A meeting with Swann, Structure Leader.
- A meeting with Vincent, Vice-CEO.
- A meeting with Thomas, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Contract: Permanent Contract
- Workplace: Suresnes-92 (France)
- Available position: As soon as possible
- Department: Structures
- Point of contact: https://flying-whales.nous-recrutons.fr/
- Reference: 028-STRTEST
FLYING WHALES is committed to creating
To apply for this job please visit www.flying-whales.com.