Airbus Defence and Space is looking for a Ground and Flight System Test Engineer – Graduate.
Our domain ”Integration Test and Analysis” is part of the center of competence “Flight and Integration Test Center”.
We are working on the verification and integration of (sub-)systems on test bench and aircraft level and, at a progressive rate, on combinations of various test levels, be it live, virtual or constructive (from Virtual Testing up to “System of Systems” testing).
We usually work within an international setting with stakeholders in various countries.
As a team member you will work with highly complex systems and challenging environments.
You will be part of a very ambitious and motivated team.
Located about an hour’s drive north of Munich, Manching is an up-and-coming market town that offers a wide range of leisure and cultural activities. Here, you can enjoy the quality of life in the countryside while the pleasures of near-by cities are still within easy reach.
- Attractive salary and special payments
- 30 days holidays and extra days-off for special occasions
- Excellent upskilling opportunities and great development prospects
- Special benefits: employer-funded pension, employee stock options, discounted car leasing, special conditions for insurances, transportation subsidy, employee benefits at cooperating companies
- On-site-facilities: Medical officer for check-ups and other health-related services, canteen and cafeteria, kindergarten close to the site
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Preparation and conduction of on ground test activities with airborne and ground based systems
- Preparation of and participation in flight test activities
- Data analysis and reporting of test results
- Problem investigation and tracing
- Close cooperation with development teams and other test teams inside and outside Airbus Defence and Space
Desired skills and qualifications
- Willingness and good motivation to work in international teams
- open mindset, problem solving attitude & quality awareness
- Interest in complex systems, readiness to learn continuously
- Ability to work temporarily under pressure
- Willingness to work temporarily on the aircraft
- Language: high level in english – good level in german
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Not a 100% match? No worries! Airbus supports your personal growth with customized development solutions.
Take your career to a new level and apply online now!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Entry Level / Débutant / Anfänger / Recién titulado
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.
To apply for this job please visit ag.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.