Website Dornier Seawings
Dornier Seawings is a thriving start-up creating a revolution in amphibious, all composite airframe flying boat and is looking for a flight test readiness engineer to join the team.
Your day to day:
- Responsible for configuration control of test aircrafts
- Responsible to ensure airworthiness of test aircrafts
- Planning of maintenance activities, aircraft modification, lay-ups and overall schedules
- Act as focal point for coordination of different parties during flight test conduction’s and modifications
- Tracking of activities and open items on test aircrafts
- Coordination of inspections, maintenance tasks, repairs and fitting of flight test instrumentation
- Record keeping of respective test aircraft documentation
- Release of test aircraft’s for flight
- Preparation and conduction of onsite and offsite campaigns
- Responsible for administration of flight test equipment
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Familiar with Part21 and CS/FAR23 requirements
- Structured, independent and solution oriented way of working
- International mind-set
- Good communication skills and good Team worker, having an analytical and process oriented mind-set
- Good knowledge of all MS-Office software (including MS Access)
- Experience with Siemens Teamleader PLM Software will be an advantage
- Flexible worker, prepared to support and act in other functions across the organisation
- A master degree in aeronautical engineering, alternatively a similar degree or an adequate education
- Aerospace engineer or holder of EASA Part 66 Licence B1/C obtained in a technical college
- Participated in a Part M course held by an appropriate organization
- Working experience of min. 2 years in the aeronautical industry of which
- Min 1 year in the field of flight testing (e.g. flight-line, production flights, customer acceptance flights, flight tests, etc.) and
- Min 1 year in the field of maintenance or manufacturing activities
- 1 year training on the job in a Part M/145/CAMO or 21G for the same aircraft category
- Experience in configuration control and operation of test aircrafts
- Familiar with the procedures related to flight test activities
- Experience with DOA/POA processes, development and certification testing activities
We offer you:
- Collaboration in a fast-growing, international aviation company with a start-up character.
- A varied and dynamic work environment with plenty of room for your own ideas.
- Good public transport connections (S-Bahn S8 Neugilching / Weßling + bus), Motorway A96.
- Hours per week: 40
- Duration: 2 year contract; subject to renewal upon good performance
- Location: Oberpfaffenhofen, Wessling, Bavaria, Germany
To apply for this job please visit dornierseawings.com.