Website ITPS Canada
ITPS Canada is looking for a flight test engineer instructor to join the team.
The flight test engineer instructor will be based in London, Ontario.
- Participate in ground and flight tests of aircraft;
- Developing and conducting computer simulations of aerospace vehicles, systems and components using advanced mathematical modelling;
- Developing operational specifications and manuals;
- Contributing to and taking ownership for the assigned portion of the ITPS program;
- Delivering the academic courses using appropriate instructional techniques and equipment;
- Mentoring and using remedial teaching skills, where necessary to strengthen students’ academic abilities;
- Supervising, monitoring and marking of student progress tests as appropriate to THE FTEI’s subject field;
- Practicing and maintaining the highest academic standards;
- Monitoring the progress of individual students and briefing this on a regular basis to the Chief Theoretical knowledge instructor and Head of Training;
- Reporting any concerns about student progress to the Chief Theoretical knowledge instructor and the Head of Training as soon as possible;
- Attending Academic meetings;
- Research paper development and delivery;
- Providing Mentorship to Junior Engineers; and
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- A bachelor’s degree in aerospace engineering or in a related engineering discipline, such as mechanical engineering or engineering physics, is required.
- A master’s degree or doctorate in a related engineering discipline may be required.
- Graduate of a graduate flight test engineer course from a recognized institution
- 5+ years of Flight Test Program experience
To apply for this job please visit itpscanada.com.