Volocopter is looking for a flight test engineer to join the team.
As a flight test engineer – Project FTE your responsibilities and duties will be:
- You will be responsible for planning, briefing and executing safe flight test activities.
- You will monitor, interpret and report on all technical flight data, for example, in real-time via a telemetry station during mission conduct.
- You will adhere to the Flight Test Operations Manual in FTE role.
- You will draft Flight Test Definitions (FTD) for flight test campaigns, as assigned.
- You will support in classification of Flight Test Requests for complexity.
- You will act as a delegate for Flight Release approvals (when formally delegated) and as Test Conductor (TC) during test execution (if assigned via competency checkout).
- You will generate and review post-test Flight Test Reports.
- You will manage the conduct and implementation of HW & SW, as well as overall changes to the FT aircraft, as assigned, targeting continued airworthiness of the platform.
- You will liaise with Engineering and Office of Airworthiness regularly, to secure continuous airworthiness support.
Check in your professional skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably in Aerospace Engineering, or equivalent level of post-graduate aerospace competency-based training.
- Experience in planning & conducting flight test operations as FTE, including data monitoring via telemetry.
Some of our Volocopter flight perks:
- A fast-growing high-tech company with a broad network of top investors and partners
- The chance to help shape the future of aviation
- The chance to create new things from scratch & manage your own projects
- Personal accountability, and growth & learning opportunities, based on your skills
- An inspiring workplace with modern workstations, flexible hours, efficient communication, flat hierarchies & fantastic team spirit
- An attractive salary package
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.