Website FIBROTEK ADVANCED MATERIALS
Design and manufacture of composite parts, molds and tools.
• Make carbon fiber parts for high-end cars;
• Apply carbon fiber to molds and bag them;
• Maintain impeccable quality on schedule;
• Understand and implement instructions.
The specifications :
• Manual dexterity and thoroughness;
• Reliability and stability;
• Long standing position;
• Patience, autonomy and resourcefulness.
• Experience in crafting (sewing, painting, etc.)
Your benefits and conditions:
• Innovative Projects / Advanced Technologies;
• Work-life balance;
• Leave 4 weeks per year;
• Continuous training;
• Quarter-days, Monday to Friday, year-round;
• Competitive compensation;
• Financial assistance for moving;
• Health and Safety Committee & Employee Committee;
• Controlled environment (cleanliness, safety);
• Social activities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.