Volocopter is looking for a aircraft architect to join the team.
You will lead aircraft engineering activities and act as technical authority during life cycle of the project. You will be responsible for the successful aircraft configuration (baseline, change management) and integration, aircraft design & definition, validation and verification, and all applied engineering processes with the aim to provide the basis for successful aircraft certification.
You will be part of the Aircraft Group and liaise closely with Project Management, Systems Architects and Engineers, Manufacturing, Quality and Office of Airworthiness.
Check in your professional skills:
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in aviation (or related discipline).
- Minimum of 12 years of proven experience as a Systems Engineer in aeronautical projects.
- Proficient in minimum three systems engineering domains (e.g., Safety, Avionics, S/W Engineering).
- Outstanding leadership competences in combination with profound knowledge in people management.
- Ability to see “big picture”, connect and collaborate system-wide, and exceptional communicator.
- Outstanding organizational skills in combination with hands-on attitude.
- Good writing and speaking skills in English, excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- Hands-on experience with Agile Scrum (SAFe).
- Requirements Based Engineering (RBE), Value Based Engineering (VBE), and trade-off technics.
- Available to travel, if/as required (~ <10%).
- Proven experience with SAE-ARP-4754A, SAE-ARP-4761A.
- Hands-on experience with Agile Scrum – Product Owner.
- Experience in different design cycles.
Our Volocopter flight includes:
- Fast-growing high-tech company with a superb network of investors and partners
- Chance to shape the future of aviation
- Help us to create groundbreaking new projects – from scratch!
- Personal accountability, as well as growth and learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths
- An inspiring workplace with modern workspaces, flexible hours, quick decision-making, a flat hierarchy, positive leadership, great team spirit
- Attractive compensation package
Diversity at Volocopter:
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we value equal opportunities, trust, and ensure all employees feel heard. As change-makers in air mobility, we believe that changing the world starts with each of us. We are committed to driving innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.
To apply for this job please visit www.volocopter.com.