Müller BBM VibroAkustik Systeme GmbH
Müller-BBM leverages 50 years of excellence in acoustics, vibration and fatigue to provide customers with the versatile solutions needed to record, monitor, analyze and manage dynamic data for best-in-class products. Our tight partnerships with the aerospace and aviation leaders is fundamental for our pathbreaking innovations. PAK solutions seamlessly integrate into laboratory, production or field environments and focus on the interpretation of dynamic and static parameters for the experimental testing.
PAK users benefit from:
- Intelligent, modular and scalable measurement systems with superior synchronization over GPS, IRIG or fiber-optical cable
- Advanced signal conditioning for various sensors and quantities
- PC or smart devices supported measurement configurations
- Standalone measurements with local data storage
- One system for lab and field applications
PAK analyses include:
- Signal Processing (FFT, nth Octave, Time data recordings, etc.)
- Structural Dynamics Analyses (Impact, Shaker, Fatigue, ODS, MIMO, etc.)
- Sine Data Reduction
- Shock Response Spectra
- Acoustic Control System
- True Fractional Octave Analyses
- Rotational Analyses
- Technical Acoustics
Strong automated reporting, powerful online graphics as well as solid and sustainable data management completes PAK.
Our customers are supported by a worldwide network of subsidiaries and partners underlying the deep relationship we share with them.