GOM develops, produces and distributes software, machines and systems for industrial and automated 3D coordinate measuring technology and 3D testing based on latest research results and innovative technologies.
With more than 60 sites and an employee network of more than 1,000 metrology specialists, GOM guarantees profound advice as well as professional support and service to GOM has been developing measuring technology in Braunschweig since 1990. In the respective research and development departments, more than 100 engineers, mathematicians and scientists shape the measuring technology of the present and the future.
Today, more than 14,000 system installations improve product quality and accelerate product development and manufacturing processes for international companies in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industries, their suppliers as well as many research institutes and universities.
Applications in Aerospace industries:
Materials research and component testing
- Structure and fatigue tests
- Buckling tests
- Materials development
3D coordinate metrology
- full-field, non-contact 3D part measurement and inspection
- Refurbishment and repair
- Inspection and quality control of complex parts
- 3D measurement of complex freeform surfaces
- root cause analysis of production effects
- maintenance, repair and overhaul
- adaptive machining
- Automated Inspection
- Camber line, 6 point nest, profile twist & bow inspection