Brüel & Kjær
A world-leading manufacturer of advanced noise and vibration testing and management solutions of the highest quality, for R&D, production and operational applications.
Brüel & Kjær systems help aerospace and space engineering companies produce right the first time, reduce development periods, and attain their goals with user-friendly and cost-efficient testing.
Complete systems from one partner
Covering the entire measurement chain for comprehensive noise and vibration testing.
• Acquisition hardware
• Vibration shaker systems
• Analysis software
• Final documentation and reporting
New materials and designs bring new engineering challenges, making high quality testing assume greater significance – to verify design, troubleshoot problems and approve the product quickly – without compromising safety and comfort.
Exterior noise – Benchmarking, troubleshooting and type approval
• Air vehicle noise certification
• Air vehicle flyover noise measurement
• Exterior noise identification
• Ramp noise
• Wind tunnel testing
Interior noise – Optimising comfort and noise reduction
• Occupational health and safety standards testing
• Cabin/cockpit noise assessment
• Human acoustic and vibration monitoring
• Source path contribution analysis
Structural integrity – Linking structural dynamics to Finite
• Ground vibration tests
• Operational testing
• Virtual model validation and updating
• Troubleshooting vibration
Safety and durability – Integrated test solutions
• Acoustic fatigue testing
• Flight testing and monitoring
• Vibration testing for lifetime durability and fatigue limit
• Field data replication, shock and crash testing
• Satellite qualification, shock response testing, modal analysis
As requirements for noise, efficiency, weight and safety are becoming more stringent, remaining within the development budget requires fast and accurate tools that cover the entire design and certification process.
• Preventative maintenance and manufacturer-specified checks
• Permanently installed sensors monitor equipment, engine and gearbox conditions
• Balancing, trim balancing, vibration diagnostics
Durability testing of components
• Ensuring quality of new material applications with modal testing
• Lifecycle vibration testing of components or whole assemblies
• Fatigue testing for weakness identification
Brüel & Kjær has over six decades’ experience of providing innovative solutions for noise and vibration testing.
• More than 90 sales offices in 55 countries
• 12 accredited calibration centres
• R&D engineers in Denmark, UK, USA and India
• Brüel & Kjær University with over 500 training courses per year