- JOB ID: HRD119004
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Turanka 1387/100, Brno, BRNO-MĚSTO,62700, Czech Republic
Aim of the Position:
This position is responsible to participate in developing the hardware part of test systems. Typically, responsible for hardware design/concept which is part of test equipment (cables, equipment HW installation).
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Work with other hardware, software and systems engineers developing and integrating solutions for functional and environmental test for Honeywell avionics
· Responsible for various phases of the hardware test development including test requirements definition, and testing software integration
· Responsible for hardware engineering documentation
Experience and Education Required:
· BS or 3+ degree of university
· experience emphasis on hardware (software is advantage) for automated measurements and testing
Essential Professional Skills and Knowledge:
· Experience/knowledge with products for automated measurements from HW area.
· SW knowledge is advantage (AutoCAD, Mentor Graphics, Visio)
· Understand electrical concepts, reading schematics, Digital / Analog troubleshooting
· Ability to communicate in English.
• EU citizen (most of the projects are under export control)
· Strong organizational skills and analytical ability
· Self – starter, motivated and takes initiative and able to work independently
· Extremely reliable, trustworthy, and highest ethical standards
· Interested in working in fast paced, global business environment
· Excellent communication skills
What do we offer?
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to develop in a market leading global organization within the aerospace business.
Can you see yourself in this position? Click apply!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.