Part of Leonardo (through its Helicopter division), Kopter is set to become a Centre of Excellence for new light helicopters and an incubator of new technologies; also contributing to the development of new hybrid and electrical propulsion systems. The single-engine, turbine-powered SH09 now under development will outperform its peers with increased modularity, modern electronic systems, and a larger cabin and cargo hold. The SH09 delivers latest safety standards, more performance and comfort at low operating costs. Kopter’s 320 talented team members are primarily based near Zurich, Switzerland – with corporate/engineering offices at Wetzikon, and the production facilities in the towns of Mollis and Näfels. Kopter has an additional facility in Munich, Germany where the company is focusing on engineering and Research & Technology activities.
- Planning and performing test activities on helicopter components and systems
- Writing test reports in English
- Leading testing projects and ensuring the smooth-running of development projects
- Developing new test stands or modifying existing test stands
- Obtaining quotations, placing orders and collaborating with external test laboratories
- Preparing, checking, releasing and managing 3D models and drawings in Teamcenter
- Finished university degree in aerospace engineering, systems engineering or equivalent
- More than 2 years of experience in engineering with avionics, electrical systems design or similar
- Component testing experience is desirable
- Excellent German and English (written and spoken) other languages are a plus
- Proficient MS Office skills, NX and SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Good team player skills, self-driven attitude and the ability to work to fixed deadlines
We are offering a challenging job opportunity in an entrepreneurial environment with room to grow in every dimension. Our office is located in Uznach / SG.
Your next step
If you are interested to know more about us please send your complete application documents in English including following documents:
- Cover letter
- CV (including Photo and Nationality; only Swiss Nationals, EU Nationals or valid Swiss Working Permit)
- Employment references
Please note that after thorough consideration of your application you will only be contacted if we require additional information or if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process.
The Department of Material & Component Testing is located in CH-8730 Uznach
To apply for this job please visit koptergroup.com.