We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very pleased to welcome you in our highly qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for a Project Quality Manager (f/m/d) for a project assignment with our well-known, international high-tech customer in the greater Munich area.
– Develop a Quality Assurance Plan for projects developing new products and services
– Check new customer contracts for quality requirements, track and implement changes
– Flow down the contract specific quality requirements (e.g. to project, suppliers, sub-contractors)
– Ensure project milestones and review gates are planned and implemented
– Perform the counter part role for customer Quality Assurance Representatives
– Provide business process awareness, training and coaching.
Product & Service Assurance
– Ensure Quality Control Activities are planned and performed by the responsible people
– Execute Supplier audits and support First Article Inspection (FAI)
– Ensure management of Non-Conformance by project and service teams
– Ensure customer deliverables meet customer requirements
– Promote preventative culture with the business
– Monitor customer complaints and satisfaction, trace back to root cause and track implementation of the resolution
– Perform process audits
– Escalate hot topics and items of non-compliance
– Facilitate the lessons learned process and foster best practices sharing
– Degree in engineering, industrial engineering or aerospace or similar
– Professional experience in the areas of production planning and control, project management, quality management
– Knowledge of quality assurance processes, techniques and standards is required
– Broad technical knowledge (software, electronics and information technology)
– Knowledge of MS Office
– Language skills: German business fluent B2, English business fluent B2
To apply for this job please visit www.hesys-engineering.de.