Job ID 1900018622
- Designs, develops, builds, tests, integrates and supports computing tools, software, systems and networks for design, simulations, test systems and environments, test computing elements and laboratory/test networks.
- Gathers and analyzes customer and stakeholder requirements to support the development of plans for test computing environments.
- Maintains, administers and supports basic integrated electronic/computing systems, databases and software for products in support of the verification and validation of aerospace products.
- Develops designs and executes Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP).
- Works under general direction.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Typical Education & Experience:
Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 9 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 7 or more years’ or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study. Practical on-aircraft experience will weigh more heavily than academic experience. AA degree or technical training in the aviation and/or electronics field is desirable, but not required.
- Must have at least 15 years’ experience testing, troubleshooting, and repairing circuit cards and next higher assemblies.
- Must be able to perform hands-on repair of electronic circuit cards to include detailed soldering and micro-electronic active and passive component replacement. .
- Must experience leading technical teams.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Avionics experience on a military aircraft platform.
- Experience operating any of the following test equipment (Signal Generators, Radio Frequency (RF) sources, Pulse Generators, Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Power Meters, Power Supplies and/or Digital Multi-meters.
- More than 1 year of experience in Radio Frequency (RF), Digital, and/or Optical Communications.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.boeing.com/job/-/-/185/10785587 →