The Antenna Center of Excellence (ACOE) has an immediate opening in Norcross, Georgia, USA for a Sr. Aerospace Test Engineer to lead a team of test engineers, technicians and associates to support electrical testing, environmental testing and fault isolation of several Honeywell test and test equipment programs. Responsibilities include providing daily work direction and setting priorities for the team to drive execution of Special Test Equipment (STE) / Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) design teams including formal acceptance and qualification testing at the card level and end item level, and leading Failure Review Board investigations. The Sr. Software Engineer must also drive test program execution and maintain baseline to scope, cost and schedule. The candidate selected must be able to look for opportunities, as well as identifying risks before they occur.
The Sr. Aerospace Test Engineer will also work directly with Program Management, Technical Leads, Product Team Leads and Customers to support weekly technical team meetings / progress reports.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field
- 8+ years of related experience in hardware design, test software design, test & integration including NI LabView & TestStand
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Security Clearance (Secret/Top Secret)
- Antenna Test Equipment Design Experience
- Familiarity with Honeywell AP-1152
- Strong ability to plan and execute project subtasks to meet customer specifications
- Ability to conduct project status and process presentations for leadership and external customers
- Basic computer skills (Visio, Word, Excel, MS Project, AutoCAD)
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complex tasks Some test engineering experience
- Strong technical background and proficient in the design and use of test equipment
- Proven track record developing test (Software & Hardware)
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD56636
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 660 Engineering Drive, Norcross, GA 30092 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit honeywell.csod.com.