Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs)
You will be a member of the flight test team, planning and conducting both manned and unmanned flight test campaigns. Tests will usually be conducted locally, but may involve campaigns at remote locations from time to time. You will work closely with our engineering team to plan, execute, and assess the test plans. Volocopter has an established Flight Test Organization as part of our EASA Part21J Design Organization Approval (DOA).
- Continuous evolution of the Flight Test Organization including procedures and handbooks
- Planning and coordinating Ground and Flight Test activities for development and certification
- Post-flight assessment and troubleshooting including investigating test data and reports
- Working on engineering projects, the solution of which requires technological advances and related development
- Involving on eVTOL certification as Ground and Flight Test expert
- Providing technical guidance and training to FTEs
- Master’s degree in Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent education
- At least 5 years as FTE and experience as CVE Flight Test
- Able to build up a Flight Test Organization
- Experience in post-processing (Matlab or equivalent)
- Communicative team player in addition to organizational and implementation power
- Management Skills
- Fluent in English Language
- Experience in rotorcraft flight testing and certification
- Experience in generating and managing database (Oracle MySQL, Adobe FileMaker or equivalent) and in programming (Python or equivalent)
- Aircraft Pilot or Maintenance license
- Volocopter offers a fast-growing high-tech working environment with a supreme network of investors and partners.
- Working at Volocopter, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Volocopter offers flexible working time, short lines of communication, flat structures, and a great team spirit. Moreover, we offer an attractive salary package.
- Our offices in Bruchsal are offering an inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, comfortable networking areas, a rooftop terrace for evening BBQs and free meals and drinks.
- To build our excellent team wae welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Our international team will be happy to welcome you and help you with your relocation where applicable.