Website Deutsche Aircraft
Deutsche Aircraft is looking for an experienced lead flight test engineer to join the team.
Your tasks are:
- Conduct test planning, safety of flight activities and support the test readiness for test operations.
- Generate test orders, perform test flight briefings and debriefings, direct the execution of the test order on board or via telemetry and produce test documentation and reports.
- Operate test aircraft experimental equipment and test instrumentation.
- Define Safety equipment required on prototypes depending on test category
- Oversee test aircraft configuration.
- Support engineering with test requirements and test plans.
- Support other flight crew members with limitations, instructions as well as test and emergency procedures.
You’ll bring this with you
- Engineering degree or equivalent professional qualification
- 5+ years of job experience in a flight test environment
- Experience in conducting Category 1 and 2 flight testing
- Satisfactorily completed a Competence level 1 or level 2 training course; and
- a minimum of 100 hours of flight experience, including flight test training
- must be suitably qualified and experienced, medically fit, for the tasks performed during the flight test activities
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Autonomous worker and good communicator
- Very good written and oral knowledge in English
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
To apply for this job please visit deutscheaircraft.careers.