Job Ref No: P7420
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen within Electronic Engineering for an enthusiastic, motivated individual who is looking to broaden their Proving skills within a multiple discipline multi project team.
Reporting to the Integration and Proving Team Lead, as an Integration and Proving Engineer, your role will be to plan, prepare, conduct and report on the Sub System Development Proving activities.
What’s in it for you?
- Theopportunity to develop and broaden your technical skills by working in a proving team
- You will be exposed to all stages of the sub system development from the reviewing of technical requirements through to, development testing, Qualification and Certification
- You will be working with the company technical expertise from the Environmental and EMC Departments.
What’s great about the team?
- You will join a motivated, focussed team, where communication and the ethos to share information is key;
- You will join a team that is dedicated to improving the way it works, how it interacts with other functions and directorates with a strong interest in the development of its people.
What are we looking for?
- Someone with a high degree of self-motivation and drive, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Very good interpersonal skills and influencing skills.
- An appreciation of electronics technologies and the sorts of products that MBDA design and produces would be an advantage.
- Appreciation/Experience of Systems Proving Process and associated methodologies.
- Experienced in the conduct and planning of Environmental and/ or EMC Trials, including the writing of Test Plans and Instructions.
- Understanding of the current International Defence Standards for Systems Proving would be useful.
- Experience in the use of generic test equipment, and the ability to adapt to use of varied special to type Automatic Test Equipment to test electronic and electro mechanical sub systems.
- Ideally an Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
- Good verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Be able to communicate with a wide range of internal customers, sub-contractors / partners/ suppliers at both engineering and management levels.
- Appropriate training/development will be provided if required.
Please note that to apply for MBDA UK opportunities you will need to be eligible forSC (Secret Level) UK Security Clearance.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.mbdacareers.co.uk/jobs/integration-and-proving-engineer-stevenage-3513/ →