The chosen candidate will need to provide technical and operational expertise in flight physics and systems, for development and certification tests (ground and flight).
Your main tasks will be:
- To be a technical referent in your ATA Chapter (ATA06), bringing also the operation vision
- To represent Flight Tests within an integrated team composed of Flight Test Engineer (FTE), Analysist, Design Office, Certification and Program members.
- To manage all activities required for development and certification tests on aircraft (Ground and Flight Tests).
- To support the FTE and Pilots community on your speciality.
- To optimize, improve test preparation, planning, execution and analysis for the overall functions of a complete aircraft, in close cooperation with other stakeholders like rig testing, tests means, flight Test Teams, design office to ensure required readiness for test in time, on cost and in quality
- To manage flight tests related certification documentation
- To support Production and Customer Support entities.
- You have an Engineering diploma (Master 2) in aeronautics
- Solid experience in aeronautics and aircraft performance (between 5 and 10 years – mandatory):
- Experience: > 5 years in aeronautics and in Tests and/or aircraft performance or flight Physics
- ATA06: Strong knowledge
- Anemometry System
- Air Vehicle Performance
- Operational Evaluation, System Testing
- Support to Test Campaign
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written in French and English.
- Passion for working on a fun, innovative, and high-energy team
- Self-motivated and able to solve problems independently and in team settings
- Team / collaboration spirit and customer oriented mindset
- English: negotiation level needed!
To apply for this job please visit www.airbus.com.