EADCO GmbH is an engineering office and personnel service provider specializing in the field of aerospace. For our international customers, we work together to develop innovative concepts from the first decision-making to product launch.
With this job advertisement we are looking for reinforcement within the scope of temporary employment for our renowned customers in the field of activity of the aerospace industry.
If you share the passion for progress and commitment as much as we do, we look forward to receiving your meaningful application
High-tech industry – exciting, long-term projects
Permanent employment and flexible working hours
fast decision-making processes
market and performance-based
With an independent European suppliers and manufacturer for the aerospace industry
- Installation, testing and calibration of Flight Test Instrumentation FTI sensors for
development and certification of aircrafts.
- Maintenance of flight test instrumentation installations and equipment.
- Documentation and tracking of FTI.
- Leading of shopfloor FTI activities together with the Production Organization.
- Qualification as measurement technician or similar (eg avionics, electronics).
- Alternatively bachelor degree in a relevant subject (eg electrical science or IT) with
practical experience in measurement and electronic engineering.
- Professional experience in aerospace environment desired, preferably in flight test
- Hands on and experienced with sensors and wiring for (flight) testing
- Knowledge in calibration and data processing procedures
- Experienced in drawing of wiring diagrams
- Flexible to work offsite for limited time for test campaigns
- Good knowledge of the German and English language.
- Structured, independent and solution oriented way of working.
- International mind set.
- Good communication skills and good team worker.
Information on the application process and
Have we piqued your interest?
We look forward to your informative application documents consisting of an
application letter stating your earliest possible start date,
CV, job references , training certificates and the certificate of the
highest school and university degree.
Please send your application documents together with the completed
applicant questionnaire exclusively electronically by email to our recruiting
team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download link for applicant questionnaire: https://www.eadco.com/assets/
Jobangebote-DE / EADCO-applicant questionnaire-2019-V2.pdf
The right job wasn’t in our current ads?
Please send us a speculative application. We are constantly expanding our talent pool of specialists and managers in areas such as engineering, mechanics, electronics, research, product development, project management, administration and information technologies.
More interesting job offers can be found here: https://www.eadco.com/de/karriere / jobangebote /
To apply for this job please visit www.eadco.com.