Insitu, a Boeing company, is looking for someone who is passionate about what they do to join the team as a flight test engineer.
- Flight Test Engineering experience writing and executing Test Plans/Procedures
- Experience performing hazard analysis and creating mitigation plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities, careful attention to detail, open to taking direction and adapting to course corrections
- Willingness to learn and contribute to improve the reliability and performance of our products
- Ability to obtain FAA Class II Medical
- UAS operator experience
- Experience with VTOL testing
- Knowledge of FAA conformity and Type Certification
- Knowledge of US military type certification
- Experience with instrumentation and data acquisition systems
- Experience with safety critical systems desired
- Experience with telemetry systems
- Experience performing Electromagnetic Interference/ Electromagnetic Compatibility Testing
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree of Science from an accredited course of study, in engineering or computer science. Typical experience: 5-8 years in an engineering classification with a Bachelor’s degree or 3-6 years’ experience in an engineering classification with a Master’s degree.
To apply for this job please visit www.insitu.com.