Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations.
Currently, Wingcopter is looking for a flight test engineer to perform and monitor the flight tests of the Wingcopter UAS.
What you’ll do
- You perform and monitor flight tests of our VTOL aircrafts
- You will fine tune the behavior of the Wingcopter prototypes
- You prepare test schedules and datasheets for product improvement and modification
- You manage testing and validation projects and timelines
- You support the certification of the UAS
What you’ll need:
- Master’s Degree in aviation engineering or similar
- Good experience in model flight
- 2+ years of experience in aviation flight testing (Testcards, evaluations)
- Contact to EASA or similar is a bonus.
What you’ll bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player
- You have a can-do mentality
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future
What we’ll offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work
- An extraordinary working environment