Website FIBROTEK ADVANCED MATERIALS
Composite tooling and high precision machined assemblies
• Work with hand tools to profile, cut, polish and adjust parts;
• Use finishing equipment to cut, grind or polish the products and give them their final shape;
• Perform the assembly of parts;
• Make changes to parts and perform minor or major repairs;
• Ensure the quality and conformity of the products.
The specifications :
• Developed senses of observation and touch;
• thoroughness, manual dexterity and resourcefulness;
• Good learning and analytical skills.
• DEP or experience in bodywork / DEP or cabinetmaking experience;
• Experience in sandblasting.
– Innovative projects / latest technologies;
– Leave 4 weeks per year;
– work-life balance;
– Continuous training;
– Quarter-days, Monday to Friday;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Financial assistance for moving;
– Health & Safety & Employee Committee;
– Social activities;
– Controlled environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.