Website FIBROTEK ADVANCED MATERIALS
Design and manufacture of composite parts, molds and tools.
Your responsabilities :
• Work with hand tools to profile, cut, polish and adjust parts;
• Use finishing equipment to cut, grind or polish the products and give them their final shape;
• Perform the assembly of parts;
• Make changes to parts and perform minor or major repairs;
• Ensure the quality and conformity of the products.
The specifications :
• Developed senses of observation and touch;
• thoroughness, manual dexterity and resourcefulness;
• Functional French language spoken
• Good learning and analytical skills.
• DEP or experience in bodywork / DEP or cabinetmaking experience;
• Experience in sandblasting.
Your benefits and conditions:
• Innovative Projects / Advanced Technologies;
• Work-life balance;
• Leave 4 weeks per year;
• Continuous training;
• Quarter-days, Monday to Friday, year-round;
• Competitive compensation;
• Financial assistance for moving;
• Health and Safety Committee & Employee Committee;
• Controlled environment (cleanliness, safety);
• Social activities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.