Website Element Materials Technology
We Are Element A global provider of Testing, Inspection and Cert
Element has an opportunity for a Order Entry Specialist to provide support to the Metals Testing Department, as needed. Ensures quick processing of testing programs and movement of material/information based on daily department needs.
- Sample measurement and processing
- Shipping and receiving
- Creating job packet for testing lab
- Compliance with internal, industry, and customer standards
- Customer communication
- To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to navigate and use a variety of computer programs
Familiarity using precision measurement tools (calipers, micrometers, etc.)
- Possession of good communication skills (verbal, written)
- Possession of independent, problem solving abilities
- Knowledge and compliance with laboratory procedures, quality and safety requirements
- Scientific/Mathematic aptitude
- High school diploma required
- Relevant experience in customer service or data collection desired
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, customer testing specifications, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision.
- Ability to remain calm when faced with mounting pressure related to deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Regular contact with internal employees at all levels and customer contact as needed
- Computer, telephone, and standard office equipment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel)
This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services. U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3), or U.S. Government export authorization is required. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the employer obtaining the necessary export authorization, including, if required, an export license from the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security, the U.S. Department of State’s Office of Defense Trade Controls, or other applicable government agency.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://element-ext-us.icims.com/2103/job?mode=apply&iis=Aerospace_Testing_International →