This is what drives you
This is what you can do
As Flight Test Specialist – Aircraft Systems R&T (f/m/d) you act as an Engineering integrator in the aircraft systems domain for the benefit of Test activities (Integration and Flight Test)
Your responsibilities are:
- Prepare and release test aircraft limitations/restrictions & load sheets
- Review Job Orders for test aircraft installations
- Support engineering with test requirements and test plans with a clear understanding of test prerequisites
- Brief flight crew on aircraft systems/changes
- Support the Test Hazard Assessment with expertise and expected results
- Prepare or Review Flight Test Orders and support test flight briefings and debriefings
- Support the test flights on-board, in telemetry or on-call under supervision of LFTE
- Test data reduction and analysis, prepare Certification Flight Test Reports
- Interface with Program teams, maintenance, pilots, FTEs, Instrumentation personnel
You’ll bring this with you
- Engineering degree or equivalent professional qualification
- 5+ years experience in Aircraft Design
- 5+ years experience in a flight test environment.
- Experience in Aircraft Systems (Propulsion, Avionics, Electrical)
- Experience in programming data analysis with MATLAB and programming with Python or similar is an advantage
- Experience as CVE is an advantage
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Very good written and oral knowledge in English.
This is who we are
We are looking forward to your application!
82234 Weßling – Germany
To apply for this job please visit deutscheaircraft.careers.